From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Marc DeLorenzo
Sent: 1. helmikuuta 2010 15:48
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] Countries List [was: Country #102 heard from Cape Cod]

Thanks Barry!  The countries list question is certainly an interesting one.  I use a combination of the 2006 IRCA list prepared by Bruce Portzer and the "most recent official" NRC list written by Gordon Nelson in 1967!  Obviously, the 1967 list needs to be updated.  A couple of NRCers have tackled the problem but given up in frustration.  It is, of course, a very complicated matter with so many changes taking place.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
http://www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?t=228