Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 690 UNID

Barry, congratulations and i very much agree that their pattern really is out of whack! 73. Todd

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 00:18:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 690 UNID

On Friday 29 January 2010 23:11:35 todftscytj7707@xxxxxxx wrote:
Hi. Here in mn it is ktsm mainly dom but wist, cbu, & koaq all @
times
on top. My 2010 allows me to hear clearly w/no iboc on upper synch.
73.

I just heard KTSM with an ID at 0000 EST, for my first new 690 logging in nearly five years. Methinks there's no way they could be on their night
pattern for them to be heard here (1872 miles away).  Not that I'm
complaining, mind you... :-)

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON