[IRCA] "La Comadre" 1270

1270, "La Comadre"-unknown call letters-, 0030 UTC, 1/29/10, hrd this one for the first time mixing w/ XERPL "La Poderosa" and a little hard to distinguish which sta was doing what as they were over and under each other during the half hour I listened. Might have announced sta call around 0030, but I just didn't catch it other than the "XE". Didn't hr any hints as to station's QTH either.

Any others hearing this one?
73,

Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX