[IRCA] DX Tip for WDXR

1220    KDDR   ND, Oakes, popping up out of the jumble at 0359.50 EST
1/28 with an ID for three stations and the name of the network or owner,
but hard to make out. But I did makes out ".....KQDJ Valley City,
KDDR-Oakes, and KJHH??????"Into ABC Net news at 0400. New for me.  Am
pleased with this, listed as 327 watts at night, 1000 watts day. (PM-OR)

Drake R8
1500' Eastern beverage

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager