Re: [IRCA] TT on 1130

Don,

Great to hear from the South of OR. I presume when they do come on, you
should hear them around LSR or LSS at full power. I guess they are flea
power at night. I never have noticed them at night here, except for
tonight and I am roughly 100 air miles from them to the SE. But they are
running their 25 KW at a guess.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager