Re: [IRCA] kgo and art bells show

Robbie,

You've been misinformed about KGO. They aren't going away. Still #1 in the Bay Area. KGO never carried Coast to Coast (as long as I can remember). It's on KSFO-560.
I agree with your comments regarding said show :-) .

Don Kaskey
S.F. CA

Robbie j. wrote:
Hey All, I have gotten kgo here in rs a few times over the years. Its too bad they are going away.(as I understand it) Art would sometimes have ham/dx topics on the show and he would talk up the hobby as well a lot of the time. The show now though is just as has been sead here-doom and gloom. I sent several emails to norry and was banned from his email server! Guess he didn`t like me crateaking his guests and his style.(most of his guests are full of sh** anyway!) At least the way that art brought an issue to the listoner, he could make it sound somewhat reasonable.(norry can`t) Also, norry has some kind of alean "hangup".(everything is somewhow related to space people, I can`t stand that!) I stopped list. to the show a LONG tine ago becouse of some of that kind of stuff! Good dx to all, Robbie in wyoming