[IRCA] Alberta TPs for 25 Jan 2010

Conditions here seem out of sync with the coast lately. This morning was actually qutie decent (relatively speaking - this isn't October after all). The Japanese on 594, 747, 774, and 828 all delivered decent audio at times. 666 was in also, but weaker, as was Russia on 648, and Korea on 972 and 1134. Signals on 558 and 639 were just reaching audio, but too weak to ID language. One interesting observation : Until Christmas or so, virtually all my TPs came in best with my Wellbrook array looking north. For the past month they've been better looking west, usually only marginally, but once in a while significantly better.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta