Re: [IRCA] San Francisco SS

Hi Bill:

Based on your reports, I started listening for them, and I finally heard
them the other night, with a discussion in English and Spanish regarding
the efforts of the mayor of Oakland.  Pittsburg is just to the NE of
Oakland.

Their daytime pattern:
http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/MB/Databases/AM_DA_patterns/306020-4624.pdf
shows some decent lobes to the north west during the day, which would
intersect your QTH, so no surprise that they are heard up here around
sunrise.  Their nightime pattern:
http://www.fcc.gov/Bureaus/MB/Databases/AM_DA_patterns/1154811-96638.pdf
switches directions and blankets the Bay area to the SW, so I'm a bit
surprised that I heard them; perhaps they forgot to switch from their
daytime pattern :-)

73 - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA