From: Nigel Pimblett <ntjp@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] Milestone QSL
Date: Tuesday, 19 January, 2010, 4:18

Hello all,
  Don't usually post my QSLs to the list, but last week was a milestone week, so will make an exception.
After being stuck on 1299 for a while, CRI gave me my 1300th MW station QSLed with a card for 1422 khz from Kashi, China, even including the site.  Normally my milestones seem to be ho-hum catches so it was nice #1300 was something exotic.   Also got #1301 (WLBL 930 in WI) and #1302 (TalkSport 1053 in the UK) last week, making it my best week in a long time.  TalkSport even sent me a 210 page book published for TalkSports 10th anniversary, costing them over 4 pounds in postage.   It's weeks like that that still keep me QSLing, in spite of the generally poor response rate these days.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta