Re: [IRCA] What a night!

Dennis,

It was a nasty storm alright, but the house came through it. That odd
ball water break surprised me. But fixed that ok too. I got the beverage
soldered and the limbs picked up. The storm tonight should not be
anything near what the one was last night. A wind gage a mile away had a
gust of 82 MPH, so I guess that is what we were getting here. I knew
they were above 70-75 MPH.
   Glad you and Doug came through it OK too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager