Re: [IRCA] What a night!

John,

I am still here. But even in the middle of all or this, I did tune
across the dial, after I fixed the beverage, and if I wasn't so tired, I
would have DXed as it did not sound too bad out here. JOQR 1134 was
quite decent around 1300. I am sorry I did not get to the dials, but
after all of that, well there is next time.
Thanks again John.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin