Re: [IRCA] Test KEVT info.

Name is correct. He attended IRCA convention in Albuquerque.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Paul B. Walker, Jr.<mailto:walkerbroadcasting@xxxxxxxxx>
  Cc: am@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 8:51 PM
  Subject: Re: [IRCA] Test KEVT info.

  Unless I have his name wrong, it's Paul LOTSOF. I know him and have
  spoken to him by email quite a few times, he owns enarby 6000 Watt
  "Cave FM" 97.7 KAVV Benson, AZ (which is outside fo Sierra Vista)

  Paul Walker
  www.onairdj.com<http://www.onairdj.com/>
  www.facebook.com/onairdj<http://www.facebook.com/onairdj>

  For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org<http://www.ircaonline.org/>