[IRCA] Voice of America to Haiti on 1180

[IRCA] Voice of America to Haiti on 1180

Note Creole on Marathon 1180 instead of Marti during specified hours! I.e. 22-23 and 01-02 UT. Now will the DentroCuban Jamming Command relent to let the VOA Creole service thru to Haiti? As for SW, who cares what the frequencies are? Fortunately, we already know, and most of them are the same as previously used so we hope the Haitians also know (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)