Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA (very early) TP's for 1-11...to...11 Jan TPs Victoria, BC

Re: [IRCA] Puyallup, WA (very early) TP's for 1-11...to...11 Jan TPs Victoria, BC

I managed to do a quick bandscan on the R8A/K9AY today at 1130 UT (3:30 am local), just before driving my daughter to the airport for an early morning flight.

Oddly enough, JOAB-693 was the strongest TP at the time, even though Nick and Gary didn't report it. JOAB was coming in quite well, and JOAK-594 was only slightly weaker. JOIB-747 and JOUB-774 were readable but much weaker. There were also bits of audio or hets on other freqs, including 567 621 639 738 909 972 and 981. There may have been others, but time was short.

It sounds like Gary had much better reception 2.5 hours earlier, as did Nick a 3.5 hours later.

Bruce