[IRCA] 1310 Spanish unID

Have spent a fair bit of time on 1310 lately trying to nail several Spanish-language stations. I did nab a "Mega" ID with Latin music on 1310 for WEMG Camden NJ. But I cannot seem to get anything solid on a Christian Spanish-language spoken word station. I'm attaching several clips from Dec. 17.

We're likely talking about the east side of the continent - I was on my south wire, from just north of Toronto.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

www.wtfda.info/showthread.php?p=11031#post11031

The unID site is maintained by the WTFDA, by the way.

Saul Chernos
Burnt River ON