[IRCA] Re;KCIS 630

Normally KCIS is in almost solid here in Victoria but last night all I could get was a low level mix of probably half a dozen equally weak signals until about 1030 PST when KFXD from Boise emerged but died down again shortly after.And definitely no sign of CHED.It's a weird thing last night from the time I started momitoring at 9PM until I went to bed at 0400 this morning and when I woke up at 8 AM they were back in as usual.Normally I can Hear CHED under KCIS most of the time.I'll check it again tonight to see if the same thing happens again.The soft music is typicalof their overnight program so I'm wondering if they changed signal direction when going from 5 KW to whatever it is after dark.I haven't seen anything from Kevin on Bainbridge Island Wa.who might tell us what he heard.Anyway,let's see what happens tonight.       At 3PM today I caught KKZN Thornton Colo on 760 and KELA 1470 from Centralia overiding a weak groundwave of 1470 CJVB
 Vancouver. Bill in BC