Re: [IRCA] KCIS 630 Edmonds -Seattle

Bill

I checked 630 after seeing your original e-mail last night. At about 9:30 PST, KCIS was its usual strong self. It sounded about normal strength here whenever I checked after that. So it may have either been weird conditions or elese they had problems earlier in the evening.

Bruce in Seattle
(a few miles south of the KCIS transmitter)

bill kral wrote:
With KCIS off (or on very low power backup--the religious music?) ,I wonder what was going on with CHED Edmonton which sometimes shows up under KCIS.Not a trace  I did get a temporary rise out of Boise ID but it soon fell back into the mud again.Unusual conditions on 630.Bill in BC.                                                                                        Also heard lots of hets and I thought I heard a foreign language come in with a very strong whistle on 747. Too bad the splits are sitting in between some very "busy"domestic channels. Imagine what the possiblities would be if  the TAs and TPs were located on the 5s halfway between the North American Freqs. Bill in BC