[IRCA] More 1370

It's kinda fun to have a clean slate after so many years.

Added newie WVMR-WV this morning with and ID out of news and then later in the car,  "Coming Across the Mountains, the Alleheny Radio Network". Unn. WALK-NY and WFEA-NH battled much of post-sunset last night.

Daytime, WXXI, WRWD and unexpected WSHV-VA are exchanging time atop the channel.

I'm still working through this morning's late sunrise recordings before starting on today's sunset, when I turned the 2010 90 degrees to see what else might be there. I'm hoping one of the remaining recordings may yet yield WRGS-TN...

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id