[IRCA] TP for 8 Jan from Victoria, BC

Didn't have much time for listening this morning, a couple of quick passes by
the radio at 1435 and 1520UT.  The big guns were not too big, but all audible
(though infrequently in 594's case).  It really seemed the carriers were bigger
than the audio today, perhaps there was a lot of high angle domestic splatter
riding on top which made the audio harder to hear.

In the later time slot, I suspect some concentrated listening would have dug out
a gem or two, but not for me today.   Oh, also noted that 5030 didn't have much
of a signal today, had to go with 4460 for the CNR-1 parallel