Re: [IRCA] South Carolina Interstate 385 Rehabilitation Project Begins Jan. 4, 2010

Re: [IRCA] South Carolina Interstate 385 Rehabilitation Project Begins Jan. 4, 2010

And I live in Newberry. If I want to go to Greenville it is a !#$#$%%#%^&%%^&*(
Pain..... If I go their preferrred route, it's a long 40 mile round trip bypass. That section on I-85 is just a horrid pain,   Those going to towns along the old route, it's a REAL pain.  Of course you could get a road map and go secondary roads.  The highway department REFUSED to leave one lane open to 2 way traffic. It's going to hurt a lot of businesses along that section they are re doing......

Powell