Re: [IRCA] First TA's ever heard tonight PL-380 barefoot in Calgary AB

Re: [IRCA] First TA's ever heard tonight PL-380 barefoot in Calgary AB

Congratulations Deane, hearing TAs from Alberta on such a receiver is quite an accomplishment! Farda, being in the UAE, would qualify as Asian. It's been an interesting night for TAs, but far from the best, so I suspect you might be able to bag a few more if we get some good nights.

73,

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, Alberta

 Deane McIntyre wrote:

After my barefoot Japan loggings of Japan on my Tecsun PL-380 this morning I
logged tonight my first TA's on any radio:

Noticed at 2:35 WBZ-1030 in like a local over KTWO

At 2:40 Croatia on 1134 with local pest CHRB-1140 nulled barefoot

At 2:50 R. Farda UAE on 1575 with armchair reception using the tuned passive loop.
On peaks could be heard barefoot. What continent does R. Farda count as?

These are my first TA's ever with any radio:)

73,

Deane McIntyre VE6BPO

Calgary AB Canada