Re: [IRCA] Question time

Hi Mike,
Yes, this would be the VOA in Urdu from the UAE. I've noted English news quite often on the hour, then they go back into Urdu. This one has been second only to Farda a lot of late afternoons this season.

73,

Nigel

Mike Stonebridge wrote:

Hi Everyone:

A short while ago at 1900 EST (00:00UTC) I heard a VOA ID and news in English on 1539 which was followed by someone speaking in a language that sounded somewhat similar to Arabic. Who would this be? And where? I have been unable to find anything definitive, other than a few mentions of Dhabayya in UAE. Would this have been them? Perhaps one of you guys on the east coast would know. Quite a few more TA's in at the same time.

Mike in St Isidore, AB with Perseus and 110' EWE