[IRCA] Great Eastern propagation into the Pacific NW tonight

[IRCA] Great Eastern propagation into the Pacific NW tonight

Hi all:

If any Pacific NW DXers need something from the midwest, tonight might be
the night.  In about a 5 minute span, I had clear IDs from 670-WSCR,
700-WLW, 720-WGN, 760-WJR and 780-WBBM. None are new here, but some are
pretty darn rare, especially WLW.

670-WSCR from Chicago was left almost in the clear after my little Super
Loop nulled flamethrower KBOI-Boise, which is notoriously difficult to get
rid of here.  Boise bears 130 degrees from me, about 45 degrees from the
loop's backside, so I am pleased with how well it nulls that far from the
end-fire.  Chicago is only 40 degrees further away (it bears 090 degrees),
so the null was narrow enough that it didn't take much of a bite out of
WSCR.

Good DX - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA