Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (KBNW-1340)

Pat,

I have not heard 1240 KRDM.  What is the format of 1340 KBNW Bend, OR?
Below is a list of 14 of the 38 Oregon stations that I have not heard.

1340      KIHR   Hood River, OR       Country          55 miles
1230      KKEE   Astoria, OR          Oldies           65 miles
1440      KODL   The Dalles, OR       Country          72 miles
790       KWIL   Albany, OR           Religious        79 miles
1400      KBCH   Lincoln City, OR     POP              83 miles
1230      KCUP   Toledo, OR           Oldies           98 miles
820       KORC   Waldport, OR         POP              113 miles
1320      KSCR   Eugene, OR           Sports           117 miles
1450      KLZS   Eugene, OR           POP              117 miles
1240      KRDM   Redmond, OR	      Mexican          124 miles
940       KICE   Bend, OR             POP              132 miles
1340      KBNW   Bend, OR		?  	       132 miles
1400      KNND   Cottage Grove, OR    Country          134 miles
1250      KCST   Florence, OR          POP             139 miles

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA