Re: [IRCA] Amazing dx from Haida Gwaii

Absolutely fabulous stuff just like you said, Walter.... I wasn't paying much attention to the frequencies and missed the fact - momentarily - that Ethiopia was in your log as SHORTWAVE. I thought that you had heard that, too on MW. I about had a heart attack.... What fabulous stuff on MW and very nice on SW, too. Its nice that you are so well equipped to ID most of the former Soviet Union, with your family ties and numerous trips there over the years.

GREAT WORK!!!

John Bryant