From: "Glenn Hauser" <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, amdx@xxxxxxxxxx, irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, am@xxxxxxxxxxx, "mwdx" <mwdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "MWC yg" <mwcircle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ABDX" <ABDX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ODXA yg" <odxa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2009 9:28:00 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: [IRCA] Quick & Easy MW frequency lists

QUICK & EASY MW FREQUENCY LIST FOR NORTH AMERICA, ALASKA TO MEXICO

http://www.mwlist.org/mwlist_quick_and_easy.php?area=3
(Via David Hamilton via Ken Baird, via SW Bulletin Dec 27 via DXLD)

Plus: linx to some stations` websites, but a lot are missing so far
Plus: includes live audio linx for some stations
Plus: includes TIS/HAR stations, many with descriptions of locations by streets or highways. Makes the list VERY long
Minus: TIS/HAR under each frequency in no discernible order
Minus: Broadcast stations in no discernible order under each country
Minus: OMITS states and provinces for all listings. You`d better know your geography for even the most obscure localities.
Or: each place has a googlemap link, but that is hardly quick and easy
Minus: includes powers but no antenna info whatsoever. No indications of differing day/night powers except for an occasional remark
Minus: is it up to date? No: e.g. my local KFXY-1640 is still shown with a very old call used only briefly, KFNY

There are three other lists covering other worldparts, including LWBC.
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)