Re: [IRCA] UNID on 1410 this morning?

The calls sound phonetically like KRWB and the format is a great match for what they play.(I hear them here in IL sometimes via sunset skip, before they switch patterns to that big cardioid aimed north which would be good for Finland) so I agree with Steve that this is most probably your catch.

Markku, do you have a recording we could listen to? 73 KAZ 55 km NW of Chicago