Re: [IRCA] 1134 Croatia at 0040 UTC

Well heard also in Lansing, Michigan at around 2340utc after putting up a temporary Wellbrook K9AY in my boyhood backyard.  I sure wish I'd had such an antenna when I lived here!

I made a short, 125kHz wide wav that I'll upload to you when I get back home to Alexandria.  It's centered on 1134 and has TAs on 1098, 1179, etc.  Also just off the 'screen' was a pretty loud France on 1206kHz.

Interesting part of this is running the Perseus software on Windows 7 under BootCamp on a MacBook.  Other than the fact that you have to boot into either Mac OS or Windows it's a very neat solution.

May have had a couple of TP 'traces' this morning too but I didn't bet up 'til pretty late -- 1130utc.  Heck, I'm on vacation.  ;-)

---