[IRCA] M C and H N Y

Wishing all in the IRCA Club a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I don't have an operating PC at home,so I will not be able to check in or make reports as there isn't much new to send in anyway due to some new digital or computer noise killing any chance of doing any dxing at home so I'm taking a break from the fun until I can figure out how to eliminate it or until it clears up.Signing off until next Tuesday when the local library opens again.73s to all from Bill Kral in Victoria BC.