From: Barry McLarnon [mailto:bdm@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2009 4:53 PM
To: HASCALL, DAVID CIV DFAS
Cc: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; John Rieger
Subject: Re: Barry's Website still down

On Wednesday 23 December 2009 02:25:07 pm HASCALL, DAVID CIV
DFAS wrote:
> Barry's most excellent MW DX website is still down.
>
> Network Error (tcp_error)
>
> A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
> The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
> preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again
at
> a later time.
>
> For assistance, contact your network support team.

They (me) are on the job... sorry folks, but I had a major hardware
failure,
and had to migrate everything to a new computer.  I overlooked poking a
hole in my firewall for the web server, but I think I have it sorted out
now.
Let me know if there are still problems getting in...

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon VE3JF  Ottawa, ON