[IRCA] Burnt River Transpolar Express - TP carriers

[IRCA] Burnt River Transpolar Express - TP carriers

Weak-moderate carriers on 747 and 972, judging from hets .40 KHz away on those channels; much weaker ones on more than a dozen channels, when I woke up and checked at 0720. This on a south-north unterminated BOG, maybe 400 feet or so.

First time I've ever checked with this set-up at this time. Makes me wonder, given our experience in Nfld with some pretty good signals during good cx.

Saul Chernos