Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 00:56:43 +0200
From: Mika Makelainen <mika@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] One more new one 1020 R. Reloj

Hi,

I asked this from R Reloj a while back, and according to them, one of
the listed local stations is relaying their program, they didn't
tell/know which one. See the logging at
http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem239log.dx
As far as call letters go, I'd forget about them in the case of national

networks like R Reloj, they're not used, or even if you hear one, it is
most likely the main station on some other fq. I doubt whether
individual Cuban transmitters are even issued call letters anymore, it
is becoming a thing of the past, and in the WRTH you see a huge amount
of stations listed under the same calls.

73
Mika