From: Robert Ross <va3sw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 01:09:41
To: <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] UNID 1330 Gospel........is WJSS Havre De Grace, MARYLAND???

Hi Guys:

I stuck with this one til 0100 EST and at 0050 EST I heard the
following........

Station Promo for "The All New Rejoice 1330" ....with a Charity Turkey
Hamper Program at the ???? Church in "HAVRE DE GRACE"!!!  Nice clear
mention of Havre de Grace.

Also heard a 410 AREA CODE phone number which pans out.

Also the Abington or Abingdon I heard mentioned earlier is
ACTUALLY.......ABERDEEN...which is very close to HAVRE DE GRACE!!

So....it's gotta be WJSS.....which turns out to be a RELOG for me!!

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA