Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 68, Issue 52

Re: [IRCA] IRCA Digest, Vol 68, Issue 52

Sorry to hear this. I never met him but remember seeing his name in print
alot.

Martin

> Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:27:02 -0800 (PST)
> From: Russ Edmunds
> To: IRCA List <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, NRC List <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [IRCA] Father Jack Pejza, RIP
>
> It is with great sadness that I must advise of the passing of a long-time
DX'er, hobby writer, editor/publisher for IRCA, priest, teacher and friend.

> Father Jack Pejza died last Saturday, 12 December 2009 of a heart attack
while debarking from the Oosterdam cruise ship San Diego, where he was
serving as a chaplain for Holland-America Lines.