Re: [IRCA] Indiana or Kentucky on 1220?

Saul:

I can't listen to the clips but I'm not sure I follow you why it would
be odd for an Indiana station to run funeral announcements for "Hartford
City, Indiana."  Maybe I'm missing something.  Maybe you meant Kentucky
State Police???  The Kentucky mention in the subject line had me
confused.

Two possibilities here (just thinking w/out hearing the clips):

1) WSLM Salem, Indiana.  Is kind of a Louisville rimshot, as far as AM
rimshooters go.  It's only about 30 or so airmiles from Salem to
Louisville and there are many area residents that work in KY and vice
versa.

2) WERT Van Wert, Ohio.  About 50 miles from Hartford City, IN and could
be just funeral news, mentioning where decendants are living.

You might want to consider sending your logs and unID's to John at DX
Mid America.

Good luck and 73,

Dave in Indy

Message: 11