Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Possible Angola carrier on 1088 - inland!

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] Possible Angola carrier on 1088 - inland!

Maybe OLD ROY is losing it as some night's seem like you guy's in the midwest receiving more Ta's than i can pick up.

Now on 1088 can see a carrier on the waterfall on the Perseus but no audio and the het from UK with decent audio. I have received here weak audio from 1088 Angola maybe twice in the past year.