[IRCA] St. Croix 1620

Tnx to a tip from John Bryant a while back, I was able to add my 9th country to
the Texas ultralight log last night. Station was logged using a SRF59 w/ Select-a-Tenna. Tnx, John.
Times/date in UTC.

1620, WDHP, Frederiksted, St. Croix, US Virgin Islands, 0210-0300, 12/12/09,
back to back tropical vocals including a long song probably called "Our Love
Will Never Die". All the songs hrd seemed to have the same steady rhythm.
Checked online streaming audio, and it was definitely them. Weak w/ QRM mostly
from WTAW (College Station, TX) and WNRP (Gulf Breeze, FL).

Also noteworthy last night was:
1610, XEAUCH, Chapingo, Mexico, 0307-0309*, 12/12/09, signing off with the XE
National Anthem. Carrier remained on after that. The carrier has an AC hum in
it, so that's not exactly helpful when trying to log the Canadian sta there!

73's!
Kirk Allen
Pasadena, TX