Re: [IRCA] 1575-Radio Farda-- West Coast Ultralight Radio Audio MP3(0158)

Re: [IRCA] 1575-Radio Farda-- West Coast Ultralight Radio Audio MP3(0158)

Thanks Jim,

We do tend to get pretty excited here on the west coast when the common
TA's show up at good strength, which doesn't happen on too many days of the
year.

Maybe it's a little like the east coast DXers' challenge of  receiving
common TP's like 747-JOIB and 774-JOUB, which seem even tougher  to you guys
than our challenge of receiving the "big gun" TA's. As usual,  the farther
north on the coastline the DXer lives, the easier it seems to be in  both
situations.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA)

In a message dated 12/11/2009 9:03:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,