Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1550 WSRY test loud and clear in Toronto

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] 1550 WSRY test loud and clear in Toronto

At this location had problems with 1550 CBE and WDZK Ct. but underneath heard 1 clear ID of WSRY by a man and mentioned to call the station.

New log and # 28 for 1550.

Roy Barstow- Teaticket, Ma. Perseus- Best on E-W Flag.