From: Barry McLarnon <bdm@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Nov 28, 2009 3:23 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Earliest TA audio ever!

On Saturday 28 November 2009 14:39, midcapemarc@xxxxxxx wrote:
Saudi Arabia-1521 fair  with Arabic programming // 9555 & 9870 kHz
at 1926 UTC (2:26 PM EST).  Local sunset here today
is 2112 UTC (4:12 PM EST) so that's 1 hour 46 minutes before local
sunset.
I didn't check earlier, but I have lots of hets about an hour and ten minutes before local sunset (1624 EST). Strangely enough, the one that's producing some audio at this early stage is 639 (Spain, I believe).

Barry

--
Barry McLarnon  VE3JF  Ottawa, ON