Re: [IRCA] 1040 Vancouver/ TPs on 747 and 774

Re: [IRCA] 1040 Vancouver/ TPs on 747 and 774

bill kral wrote:
2.747 and 774 were in with strong enough audio to kill the het this morning at 04:30 -0:500 PST. 774 had JJ followed by English learning program.--747 was in with oriental language. Both faded at around 5AM so I went back to bed and tried to stay awake for the 06:44 shuttle landing on tv but missed it by 12 minutes.--- Bill in BC

Different programming on 747 and 774, Bill? I haven't experienced that on NHK2, whereas on NHK1 transmitters that can be the case. Can anyone fill me in more on this? ........Walt (now cruising home from Hilo, HI)