From: Mark Durenberger <Mark4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "@NRC DX" <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, November 25, 2009 8:33:49 AM
Subject: [NRC-AM] Need some interesting help

A DX Audio Service member has asked me to record a story about
top-of-the-hour time-tones; how they began, how they've been used, etc.

I'm looking for short recordings of examples...from the first time-tone, to
2009.

If any of you have such audio examples or info/stories, please contact me
off-list.

...And have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Regards,

Mark Durenberger