Re: [IRCA] 1040/1410 vancouver bc

real unscientific -- where I park my car (underground), both 1040 and 1410
used to stop the scan feature.  In the past few weeks, 1410 has now stopped
registering -- radio goes from 1320 to 1470, no stop at CFUN

I know, could be lots of variables . . .

The only local that never did stop the scan is/was CKNW 980

ef
Parking Garage in Kits area