Re: [IRCA] Pacific DX report for 24Nov2009: 800 miles south of Hawaii and Asi...

Re: [IRCA] Pacific DX report for 24Nov2009: 800 miles south of Hawaii and Asi...

I’m not certain how many more days I’ll be Dxing, as we’ll be getting
closer and closer to North America, so I suspect things will be of less
interest to most Stateside/Canadian Dxers. Still, it has been an
enormously fun cruise, and I really have to thank Gary D. in Puyallup
for modifying the Eton e100 and creating something very powerful in a
very small package! It’s truly a marvelous little radio! Good DX to all!
……..Walt

Hi Walt,

Thank you again for your excellent DX report, and your very generous
comments on the E100 Slider model.

Your detailed reports on the New Zealand and Pacific Island stations
during this cruise will surely become an essential archive for DU-chasers
everywhere (including me), so we all thank you for the time and effort you spent
in patiently searching the frequencies, recording the details, and uploading
the  DX reports-- even in challenging conditions.

Have fun during the rest of the cruise, and a great time in Hawaii  (with
Colin).

73, Gary