Re: [IRCA] UNID HELP NEEDED!!

Rob,

Good catch on WSRO.  Sounds like it's what you heard, as there aren't a lot of other choices on 650, especially in Portuguese.  There are a few Portuguese stations in that section of Massachusetts, including one on FM I logged via tropo a few years back that had be confused for a while.  WSRO occasionally shows up here at sunset, when WSM decides to cooperate.

And congrats on #1300.  I'm a ways behind at only 860 stations.  But I would hope to get to 1000 stations by, say, maybe the end of next year.

John Cereghin
Smyrna DE