[IRCA] Fw: IRCA Digest, Vol 67, Issue 110

[IRCA] Fw: IRCA Digest, Vol 67, Issue 110

Rob;

I wonder if your UNID 1060 might have been WBIX?  On Sundays from 4-5 PM Eastern they have a show on their program sked called "Field And Stream Radio" and perhaps Scott Linden Outdoors was a sponsor or a segment of the "Field and Stream" show !

73

J.D. Stephens
jds1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Primary)
jdstephens_99@xxxxxxxxx (Alternate)