From: Paul Crankshaw <paulc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, Nov 22, 2009 4:14 am
Subject: [IRCA] "97.9 WXTV" on 970

Can anyone suggest who might be id'ing on 970 kHz with the partial id I heard "..and on FM at 97.9 WXTV HD2" I was hearing WZAN at the time but am fairly sure this was not WZAN but another station which came up from under it. Certainly I have never heard this in a WZAN id. Paul Troon, Scotland _______________________________________________ IRCA mailing list IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://montreal.kotalampi.com/mailman/listinfo/irca Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx