[IRCA] Weather update

Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't posted for the past few days, but I have had a
houseguest and been involved with other things.
   We came through the storm well. No damage. Winds were around 90 MPH.
Newport, 100 miles South hit 98 MPH.
Another storm will be hitting us Wednesday into Thursday with more rain
(Astoria got nearly 3 inches in 24 hours with the one Monday)  with wind
maybe up to 70 MPH. A walk in the park for us though. Those 90+ MPH
winds are a bit rougher. But the one in Dec 07 was the doozy with gusts
of 137 MPH here.
   The old city hall in Seaside, the roof blew off and bricks all over.
Fortunately no one was present.
   The Summer's here are 180 degrees different than the Winters. During
the 2006 IRCA convention in Sept we had 86 degrees and a cloud free sky.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager