Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] What's up with KOTC-830 "My 830?"

Re: [IRCA] [Amdx] What's up with KOTC-830 "My 830?"

Thanks Peter - maybe they flip to Classic Rock on the weekends?  Let me know (if you can check this weekend) if you catch them again.

Dave

PS: Thanks to John Rieger, there is a CP to move to Memphis:

Search Parameters
Callsign: KOTC Lower Frequency 530
Upper Frequency 1700

KOTC       AM 830  kHz NDD  Daytime         D B LIC  KENNETT
MO US      BL-19870831AD      10.0   kW   33672      EAGLE BLUFF
ENTERPRISES
KOTC       AM 830  kHz NDD  Daytime         D B CP   MEMPHIS
TN US    BMJP-20051024ADF     10.0   kW   33672      EAGLE BLUFF
ENTERPRISES
                     *** 2 Records Retrieved ***

Source: AM Query Results -- Audio Division (FCC) USA

http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/amq?call=kotc

dh