Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 22:51:04 EST
From: Ijebeling@xxxxxxx
To: tvfmdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Tvfmdx] Distance List

Many of you probably already use it, but for those who don't, this list

computes distance as the crow flies from point A to point B. It even has
my
cabin location listed internally when I type it in. It seems to be
lacking in
 Canadian cities, however.

_www.indo.com/distance/_ (http://www.indo.com/distance/)

JE